CabTec stands for extensive expertise in product development and manufacturing of complex wiring systems for a variety of market segments, such as healthcare, measurement technology, mechanical engineering, building automation, and the automotive industry.
Our activities include:
- production of prototypes, small and large scale production
- processing of wires, sheathed cables, hybrid cables, strip lines, optical fibres and coaxial cables
- cross-sections from 0.04 to 90 mm²
- crimping, brazing, and soldering, IDC, ultrasonic and resistance welding and compaction
- installation of cable drag chains. Configuration with air, water and coolant hoses according to customer specification
- processing of cable lengths over 40 m
Cable board assembly:
- 1:1 drawing transmission as assembly basis
- it allows for the processing of fully fixed single strands
- high reproducibility and constant quality by defined interconnection
- optimal handling of entire cable harnesses
- optional final check is possible with cable board
- economic outsourcing of assembly operations
- the cable set can be optimally adapted to the module
- correct installation of the cable set in the module
- processing and assembly of metal parts
- integration of printed circuit boards and electronic parts
- final assembly of the product for direct sale
- working out of cost optimisation
Complex harnesses are assembled and prepared (even manually) by our highly trained staff in a cost-efficient manner.
Thanks to cost-effective manufacturing technology at state-of-the-art production sites in Hungary and China, we can offer quality at leading prices.